Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Getting Blood Test despite Negative HPT
An_255162 posted:
Hi Everyone!

Hope you are well. The first day of my last period was 11/15/13. I missed my period in December and now January. While I understand that most of you will say that I am NOT pregnant - I am still going to get a blood test done this week. While the symptoms are little, they are very abnormal, here is what I have been feeling:
  • tender breasts
  • very gassy
  • thirsty and urinate a lot (this is normal though)
  • v-discharge
  • feel like I have gained weight
  • stomach feels odd - I look at it and it looks like its forming a baby bump (but according to charts I would be nine weeks, not sure if that would be forming)
  • headaches
  • heartburn (this is a new one in the past week)
  • here and there feel a little nausea
  • tired a lot
I have read up on how a HPT could never work due to many different factors, and after the first two negatives I moved on from thinking I was pregnant - however, in the most recent days my body tells different.

I honestly haven't been obsessing about this but its just odd, since I am going to move forward with the blood test. Anywho...just curious if anyone has been in this position.

Thanks!

Take the Poll

Possibly Pregnant?
  • Yes
  • No
vote
View Poll Results

tlkittycat1968 responded:
I would say there is a possibility of pregnancy. Some women never show on home pregnancy tests and have to have a blood test or ultrasound to confirm pregnancy. Heck, some women have period-like bleeding in early pregnancy so have no idea they're pregnant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

my blog: http://mrsleavitt.blogspot.com

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful