Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Light cramping, only a few seconds, Pregnant?
chelleranee posted:
Hi, my husband and i have been ttc for 4 months im going crazy, im currently 3 days late, ive been pretty regular for a while but i dont want to be disappointed again so im afraid to test, since for about 4-5 days now ive had cramping that feels like im going to start but it only last a few seconds and goes away, its not as intense either, has anyone experienced this? my only "symptom" is sore breast but my breast get sore when i have my period so not really a valid sign.

An_255368 responded:
Currently 6 weeks, that is how I felt at the beginning around the time I should have started my period. I had light cramping that would last a few minutes and then go away. I waited until I was a full week late to test, so I wouldn't be let down.

pistolxmomma93 responded:
I had the same thing except me and my husband had been trying for over a year. I too was to scared to test, I noticed my breasts being sore (which happened around my period) but the tenderness didnt go away. I waited until I was about 8-10 days late and took a test at a friends house on a wim. Turns out those little cramps I was feeling are my ligaments and uterus changing and growing. Your best bet would be to wait a few days and then test. Thats the best you can do.

chapmanfamily responded:
Did you test yet?

mama_2_b responded:
Hello Chelleranee,

I took pregnancy home test today after having light "period" like cramping but no period. My period isn't always punctual, I also have been having uncomfortable sensation of my breasts, sometimes very painful. Other than that there are no signs, the tests ( I did 3) were all positive. Tomorrow I am going to the dr and ask for a blood test to verify that. So, take the test and find out. It saves you a lot of headache and worry.

Good luck

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey, I'm Jackie and I'm 27 y/o. I have been in a relationship with DF for almost 6 yrs. I must say that this pregnancy is a surprise since we ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.