Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Am I pregnant?
An_255375 posted:
I had my period last month twice.. I had it the first week then two weeks later I had my period again. The second one I had stuff like blood clots coming out. But I had been having sex without protection and I have these bad food cravings late at night and have nausea and headaches too. And everytime I try to lay on my stomach it hurts. So I have schedule an appointment for a checkup but I still can't wait cause it's really late. And it's the beginning of the month and I was expecting my period and yet I still didn't get it yet. Can anyone tell me what's going on with me?? Could I be pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Sorry, no one on an internet board can tell you what is going on with you. The only thing I can say is to take a test.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi! My name is Amanda and I am on my second pregnancy. I have one DD who is 4 years old from a previous relationship. My boyfriend and I are now expec...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful