Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Am I pregnant?
An_255375 posted:
I had my period last month twice.. I had it the first week then two weeks later I had my period again. The second one I had stuff like blood clots coming out. But I had been having sex without protection and I have these bad food cravings late at night and have nausea and headaches too. And everytime I try to lay on my stomach it hurts. So I have schedule an appointment for a checkup but I still can't wait cause it's really late. And it's the beginning of the month and I was expecting my period and yet I still didn't get it yet. Can anyone tell me what's going on with me?? Could I be pregnant?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Sorry, no one on an internet board can tell you what is going on with you. The only thing I can say is to take a test.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello my name is Laura and I am 22. Not married yet but have been engaged for the past few months. We were planning on getting married next summer but...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.