Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Newly Pregnant & lost
An_255470 posted:
I just recently discovered I am pregnant, (I have my first appointment tomorrow but I'm guessing I'm around 5-6 weeks).
Anyways, I dont have much nausea or frequent urination but at night I cannot seem to fall asleep at night. I can be exhausted during the day and be dozing off on the couch but as soon as I lay down I'm wide awake until 6 or so in the morning.
Is this normal? Is there anything I can do?

chapmanfamily responded:
I have been experiencing that over the last few days. Last night I was extremely drained from a busy day. Went to bed around 10pm and woke up at 2am and couldn't go back to sleep! I'm only about 4 weeks but my body is really sensitive to my hormones so I've been feeling horrible for a few days. I don't know if there is anything you can do to help but I'm thinking it would be a great question to bring up at your appointment.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I found out i was pregnant with my first baby april 13, 2010. I had my first prenatal appointment april 26 and miscarried April 28. My due date had be...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful