Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Newly Pregnant & lost
An_255470 posted:
I just recently discovered I am pregnant, (I have my first appointment tomorrow but I'm guessing I'm around 5-6 weeks).
Anyways, I dont have much nausea or frequent urination but at night I cannot seem to fall asleep at night. I can be exhausted during the day and be dozing off on the couch but as soon as I lay down I'm wide awake until 6 or so in the morning.
Is this normal? Is there anything I can do?

chapmanfamily responded:
I have been experiencing that over the last few days. Last night I was extremely drained from a busy day. Went to bed around 10pm and woke up at 2am and couldn't go back to sleep! I'm only about 4 weeks but my body is really sensitive to my hormones so I've been feeling horrible for a few days. I don't know if there is anything you can do to help but I'm thinking it would be a great question to bring up at your appointment.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married my HS sweetheart in 2000 after 7 years of dating. We have 1 son born in 2006 after 3 m/c.

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.