Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

am i pregnant or is it just a period?
bossmij posted:
hi. im 21 and i had already a baby, his 2 months old now. after giving birth, i had my 1st period on jan.16.. it was heavy that it took 5 days of bleeding.. on feb.5, my bf and i had sex, we used the pull out method.. later on feb.13, 11pm..i saw bright red blood in my panty and had slight cramps.. thinking im just on my 2nd period.. but it only took 1 day of bleeding and then it stopped!.. the next day i bleed but it was just a small amount.. and then the next next day.. it totally stopped.. got a negative result on feb. 17.. but im still anxious thinking mybe there another something in my tummy.. please answer me because im being paranoid right now..

sorry for being too detailed..

Take the Poll

am i pregnant again? or just a period?
  • no..
  • yes
vote
View Poll Results

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Your periods will be out of whack after giving birth, even more so if you're nursing.

If you got a negative result on Feb 17, chances are good you aren't pregnant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well, DH and I have been married for a little over a year. We decided to start TTC in March. After a couple of months, we were starting to get a lit...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.