Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

need help
datgrlva posted:
Hey ladys have anyone been spottin for 5day and then 3 days somewhat heavy flowin
I've been crampin moody hungry I get tired quick I had an anxiety attacks wed. Out of the blue my friend said its stress but I dont feel stress I looked online and I've been reading I dont know..

tlkittycat1968 responded:
First question: Are you pregnant? If you are, you need to contact your doctor because cramping and heavy bleeding are not good signs.

If you aren't pregnant, you still need to contatct your doctor because no one on an internet board can tell you what is going on.

emaelovescameron responded:
Yes j have had the same problem an if I take a pregnancy test I think it would be to late but that'd weird I have had the same symptoms.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi mi name is Alejandra, I´m 23 and I´m a mommy of a 2 year old boy and pregnant with my second baby =D

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.