Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Implantation Bleeding or Period?
An_255898 posted:
I was 3 weeks late for my period and one day woke up to brown discharge which turned into bleeding the for the next 2 days. I had cramping which I don't usually have. I took two PTs the week before and got negatives. Is it possible that it is implantation bleeding or is it just a period?
I have an appt. with dr on March 26 but I'm pretty anxious and just want to see what everyone else thinks.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Well, implantation bleeding is not common and if it does happen, it's usually just spotting, not full-on bleeding.

mariajohnson responded:
Yeah implantation bleeding is just spotting. And it is normal to get your periods after spotting.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 28 years old and married the love of my life September of 2010. I was officially diagnosed a few months ago with a prolactin secreting pituitary ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.