Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

HELP!! IMPLANTATION OR PERIOD?!?!
etpug posted:
Hi,

I am new here so I am sorry if I have repeating anyone elses query, I am currently trying for a baby and my periods vary each month however I was due on Last Wednesday and when I wiped there was a line of pink blood, this lasted a day and it was only when I wiped.
Today (Tuesday) I have started getting slight backache and when I wiped this morning it was a dark brown almost black line, I have just been to the toilet again and it is now red, and a tiny tiny bit on my pad.
I took a test on Thursday and Saturday and it was negative (cheapo tests off Ebay)

Can someone please shed some light on this situation?! I really don't know what to do!

Sorry if there is too much TMI just thought it was best to get everything across!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It could be implantation bleeding or you may have just skipped a period.

Wait another few days and if you still haven't gotten your period, take another test.

etpug replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Thanks, I was thinking of taking another test at the weekend if nothing has changed etc.

The first day of my last period was 7th Feb so I am currently on day 33 of my cycle.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Randi, and I have been married to my college sweetheart since Nov 2004. I have PCOS. We welcomed our son in January 2005. My son kicked som...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful