Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

HELP!! IMPLANTATION OR PERIOD?!?!
etpug posted:
Hi,

I am new here so I am sorry if I have repeating anyone elses query, I am currently trying for a baby and my periods vary each month however I was due on Last Wednesday and when I wiped there was a line of pink blood, this lasted a day and it was only when I wiped.
Today (Tuesday) I have started getting slight backache and when I wiped this morning it was a dark brown almost black line, I have just been to the toilet again and it is now red, and a tiny tiny bit on my pad.
I took a test on Thursday and Saturday and it was negative (cheapo tests off Ebay)

Can someone please shed some light on this situation?! I really don't know what to do!

Sorry if there is too much TMI just thought it was best to get everything across!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It could be implantation bleeding or you may have just skipped a period.

Wait another few days and if you still haven't gotten your period, take another test.

etpug replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Thanks, I was thinking of taking another test at the weekend if nothing has changed etc.

The first day of my last period was 7th Feb so I am currently on day 33 of my cycle.

Spotlight: Member Stories

It all began 10 long years ago with my first, a boy!! How time flew by. After 7 long years and doctor's telling me I couldn't have any more I ...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
166 of 216 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.