Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Possibly pregnant? 6 days late and weird symptoms...
motherat20 posted:
Hi everyone!

I am currently 6 days late for my period, and am having all different symptoms that are making me believe I may be expecting. I have had strange cramps (not painful and not like usual period cramps, just tension in the area), my nipples are quite tender, I am extremely moody, been feeling slightly nauseated throughout the day and worse in the night and have noticed a white, lotion like cm for the past week. I feel like I have been getting my period for the last (almost) 2 weeks but it is just not coming. I will take a pregnancy test in a couple of days (I want to wait until I am a week late atleast, as I have been late before just have never had these symptoms) but I just want to know if anyone has had these symptoms and have not been pregnant/ or has been pregnant?

I am 20 years old, been with my partner for 2 years and living with him for a year, we have a strong relationship and have an income to support a baby, although we are currently in the middle of planning to buy a house so unfortunately it wouldn't be the most appropriate timing for a new addition. I am also in my final year at university so would make things a bit crazy. Also, I know this isn't a trustworthy birth control but we did have unprotected sex on the days of ovulation using the pull out method. No need to tell me that's irresponsible, i know!

Has anyone had the above symptoms, or got pregnant by just pulling out... ? Thanks

An_256134 responded:
Yes, take a test. Don't wait. I just took one. Had the same symptoms minus the cm and nausea. I was 6 days late as well and I got two strong pink lines. I was in shock. We were not trying but I also temp and thought I didn't ovulate this month. Good Luck!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, my husband's ex-wife got pregnant with their youngest son when they used the pull-out method.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 31 years old. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 12 years. I found out I was pregnant on March 29, 2011. My EDD is 11/19/2011, right s...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful