Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Possibly pregnant? 6 days late and weird symptoms...
motherat20 posted:
Hi everyone!

I am currently 6 days late for my period, and am having all different symptoms that are making me believe I may be expecting. I have had strange cramps (not painful and not like usual period cramps, just tension in the area), my nipples are quite tender, I am extremely moody, been feeling slightly nauseated throughout the day and worse in the night and have noticed a white, lotion like cm for the past week. I feel like I have been getting my period for the last (almost) 2 weeks but it is just not coming. I will take a pregnancy test in a couple of days (I want to wait until I am a week late atleast, as I have been late before just have never had these symptoms) but I just want to know if anyone has had these symptoms and have not been pregnant/ or has been pregnant?

I am 20 years old, been with my partner for 2 years and living with him for a year, we have a strong relationship and have an income to support a baby, although we are currently in the middle of planning to buy a house so unfortunately it wouldn't be the most appropriate timing for a new addition. I am also in my final year at university so would make things a bit crazy. Also, I know this isn't a trustworthy birth control but we did have unprotected sex on the days of ovulation using the pull out method. No need to tell me that's irresponsible, i know!

Has anyone had the above symptoms, or got pregnant by just pulling out... ? Thanks

An_256134 responded:
Yes, take a test. Don't wait. I just took one. Had the same symptoms minus the cm and nausea. I was 6 days late as well and I got two strong pink lines. I was in shock. We were not trying but I also temp and thought I didn't ovulate this month. Good Luck!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, my husband's ex-wife got pregnant with their youngest son when they used the pull-out method.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Engaged; egg donor... and now I'm pregnant!!! First time!!

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.