Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

First U/S, Measuring 1 week smaller than expected
csvochatzer posted:
I was expecting to be 7 weeks pregnant but the technician said the baby is measuring 5 weeks, 6 days. The doctor didn't seem terribly concerned and said I likely just ovulated late. I'm surprised because I'm really, very regular. And, because I love wine! Before I got pregnant, I would have wine with dinner every night. Anyone else run into this?

att76 responded:
The same thing happened to me. I went in thinking I was 7 weeks pregnant and the u/s said I was 5 weeks. I am due in 6 weeks (May 10) and everything has been fine. The doctor told me the same thing so it is nothing to be to concerned about. Everything since has been right on with my May 10th due date. If you are still concerned maybe talk to another doctor.

Hope that helped!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Found out in mid-June that I'm pregnant with my first child. Excited and nervous!

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.