Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

pregnancy impossibility
ladyweaver83 posted:
I am 31 years old and have 3 children ages 10, 6, and 10 months. The two oldest are from a previous marriage. The youngest is from my current marriage. The first two were c sections. Three years after my son, I had an ectopic pregnancy and a right salpingo oophorectomy followed by a few miscarriages. I just had a c section last June. I would like to know if I should never try to get pregnant again as I am being told the risk factors of another pregnancy. I'm in a much healthier and happier relationship than the previous marriage and my new husband wants more children. Preferably a son. His oldest is 11 and ours together is 10 months. Should I give up or try again and trust that God has the final say so?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
That's something thas should be discussed with your partner and doctor.

mariajohnson responded:
I think you should discuss it with our doctor. He will be able to tell you the exact solution by considering all the factors.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I'm Shauna. I have been married for coming up on 6 years and have one 3 year old son. I found the boards very helpful and fun with my last ...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful