Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

what happened to everyone
chrissyzajac posted:
I just wanted to comment that when I used this community for my first pregnancy there was TONS of users and tons of people commenting on everyones posts and helping them out. I came back with my now second pregnancy and found out that not many people use this site anymore or comment on things... Kinda upsetting. This community was quite helpful in the past
Has a 4 year old daughter and a second baby on the way

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It's that way pretty much everywhere on these boards. I read/post on a few other boards and those are lucky to get one or two new posts a day.

smithc27 responded:
I agree, it is very sad. I joined the PAL board, and would not have made it through my 1st pg without everyone on the board (at least not without worrying myself to death!). I'm back now, and shocked to see how quiet the boards are; this was my main source of baby info (packing your hospital bags, m/s remedies, cheerful pick-me-up stories, success stories). I miss everyone...

jenica1432 replied to smithc27's response:
know i followed tlkittykat, Heather and a couple of others for ever when they were prego. I had lost a baby in 2008 i started with web md when i was prego then. I stalked so many people on here searching there every symptom to see if i had what they had. and i finally got prego again in 2013(another loss) and here i am again a year later. Hopefully it sticks.

chrissyzajac replied to jenica1432's response:
stopped going to this sight. ive been using babycenter forums now. not a ton of people but at least 1 person helps...
Has a 4 year old daughter and a second baby on the way

Spotlight: Member Stories

M name is Sarah Haynes and I'm 19 years old. I'm happily married and we're expecting our first child in July. :)

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.