Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Cramps Normal?
lac1977 posted:
Hi! I am 4 weeks and 5 days and this is my first pregnancy. I have an appt. with the ob on Thursday, but I am starting to worry about this cramping I am experiencing. Is it normal? I would say it is mild to moderate and basically feels just like PMS that comes and goes throughout the day. I am trying to be patient and just wait to see what the dr. saysâ?¦but I am hoping you guys can ease my worry? Thanks for the help!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, period-like cramping is normal. I had it with both pregnancies and they were both normal and healthy.

jenica1432 responded:
can tell you i have been cramping since before i found out. I am eight weeks now and i still cramp...

begginforbaby responded:
I welcome the mild cramping! It means for me that they are burrowing in to stay awhile!!! Good luck to you!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Unbelievably happily married to my best friend who is an amazing husband. We are coming up on our first year anniversary next month and are expecting ...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.