Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

What is BFP?
shannonkms posted:
Sorry ladies... I'm new here and to the lingo...... can't figure out what BFP means. TIA

thenewMrsVu responded:
big fat positive :grin:

escape092705 responded:
Ahh i have been wanting to ask the same thing haha.. I dont understand half the lingo used on here I just usually guess lol. I thought BFP was some medical term close enough..

shannonkms responded:
Ha Ha! I thought it might have meant + but I'm LOL over the BIG FAT POSITIVE, LOL! Too funny! Thanks for letting me know and catching me up to speed. I thought BFP was something medical that I was missing too. Happy Baby Bumps to you all!

sarakat79 responded:
Ok ladies, I thought that someone would help you out and post this sooner, but since they didn't we won't let you suffer anymore... check out the link to get up to date on Most of the lingo used. Hope that helps (HTH)! ttcjso.blogspot.com/

Spotlight: Member Stories

Gina(30) DH(35) 2 furry babies, m/c 4/2007,we are expecting TWINS! EDD 2/03/2012 Green Team

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.