Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier
WebMD

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine
WebMD

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

• Second Opinion
    WebMD

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community
    WebMD

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Bonine is a blessing for MS
Momma_Fox posted:
Just wanted to let people know if they didn't before that my doc recommended OTC stuff called Bonine. It is a mild, non-drowsy form of Dramamine and is working wonders on my 24/7 nausea!! It doesn't fully get rid of it but it does take the edge off so much that I can concentrate on other things!!! Now I feel soooo much better!! Hope it might help others!!!

JenEthan responded:
Is this really safe to take? I've been dying from vomiting and nausea for a very long time! It never ends and I'm in grad school and failing currently because all I can think about is not throwing up. My doc said I had to just wait it out but he's kind of a jerk. I've looked into buying those sea sickness braclets. Do you know if those work?

Momma_Fox responded:
Bonine is on the list that my doctor gives to everyone. She made up a sheet of OTC medicines that are ok to take for different illnesses when you are pregnant: Nausea, Constipation, Diarreah, heartburn, etc and when to go to the ER and when to call her. It was great! It lists Bonine and Emetrol for nausea. I grabbed both and started with the Bonine. But Emetrol is actually for kids so it might be more gentle. I don't know about the armbands but I do know that pressure points work on some stuff, just never tried it for this. I think you can get a fairly cheap bracelet at Walmart. Hope this helps!

JenEthan responded:
Thanks so much! I really wish my doctor was this informative!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 27 years old and my husband is 28. We were married on June 27, 2009. I wasn't ready for kids right away as I have an irrational fear of fi...More

Helpful Tips

Common Abbreviations on Pregnancy Exchanges
New to the pregnancy exchanges and wondering what all those abbreviations stand for? Not anymore! Thanks to MNHall, for sorting everything ... More
Was this Helpful?
167 of 217 found this helpful