Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

My itching stomach
TRISHAO77 posted:
I'm only about 4 weeks pregnant and have noticed that my stomach is starting to itch all the time....is this normal? Maybe it's just my imagination but I don't remember my stomach itching so much. Is it cause it's getting ready to grow? :grin:

indogirl_yr273 responded:
i think it's normal. im about 5 wks and 3 dys today and my belly itching accosionally and my breast are as well :grin: i think we should buy lotion for our belly before the itches getting worse.good luck and i hope we both have heathy 9 mnths pregnancy.

Kristin888 responded:
I am 8w1d and I have noticed my belly being itchy lately also!! Mainly when I wear tighter shirts is when it itches the most but yes that and my boobs itch constantly lol

sugarhi responded:
My belly itched like crazy in my third trimester - I still have some of my Burt's Bees Mama Bee belly butter ready to go! I think it's pretty normal.

moniqie23 responded:
the itching is normal, but make sure you get a really good moisturizer, because your skin will get dry, and then here come those damn stretch marks.

Spotlight: Member Stories

This is our first baby, due 6/11/11!

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.