Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

hotdogs, corndogs & lunch meat
shanastash posted:
from what my doctor told me, we can all eat hot dogs, corndogs and lunch meat. we just need to make sure they are all hot! so i am pretty sure hotdogs and corndogs are always HOT at THE FAIR!!! and...if we NEED a subway sandwich...ask them to heat the meat before they make the sandwich!!! i know, we don't know how they handle the meat and all that, but working with a convention oven all day long at starbucks...you learn that the heat in that thing is 500 degrees! just have them heat the meat before they make the sandwich, and then to be on the even more safer side...have them "toast it" again!

cravings i have heard is what our bodies NEED! so if something is tellin us we NEED us a hot dog, then make sure its hot and eat it! for some reason MUSTARD has never sounded better to me! *and i HATE mustard! go figure!

shanastash responded:
also, the tuna at subway is NOT albacore, it's chunk light...so eat it once a week, and we should be all fine! (says my doctor)

PuppyLove03 responded:
I am totally with you when it comes to mustard! I had mini corndogs the other night and covered them with it! I am also craving Italian dressing! It must be something about the vinegar...

Jill_en responded:
well apparently I can really only eat every other day...weird. My ns and diarrhea kick in and I can't really eat. BUT i had subway for lunch and it was great!

preparinghearts responded:
if you like to eat pig ears and other undesirable animal parts, then go for it.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Army wife and mom to 2 of the coolest boys Ive ever met. Pregnant with our 3rd and we are so excited! Hoping for a girl this time around! We are curre...More

Helpful Tips

Juice out hunger
Because I can't eat all the suggested fruits and vegetables daily I juice them. That takes the hunger away and I eat a meal about 8pm. It ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.