Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Itchy Ears?
DizzyMissLizzy85 posted:
Has anyone else had itchy ears? It is driving me ABSOLUTELY insane. What do I do? Help!!!

Nasa_Girl responded:
My ears have been itching really bad!! On the inside where I can't get to!! Eekkkk... I have no idea what to do for it though. I just keep trying to scratch the itch, but it never stops.

Jill_en responded:
Yikes...no. Sorry. That is annoying I am sure. How are you BTW?

DizzyMissLizzy85 responded:
Jill, I'm doing well. Morning, noon and night sickness has kicked in FULL FORCE. No vomiting, yet just nausea. Other than that everything is going great. My spotting has stopped thank goodness! How are you doing?

rayjackson responded:
haha! My ears have been itching like crazy too! i hate it! i just want them to stop!!

piahjay responded:
Oh yes! My ears have an awful unreachable itch and im scared to put anything in there because idk how my body would react... Water on a qtip is safe for me but it doesn't last long

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.