Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Always Hungry
areilley posted:
Anyone else feel like they are constantly famished? I don't remember it being this bad with my last pregnancy. I can eat dinner and be STARVING 45 minutes later. :chagrin: I've been eating lots of little meals throughout the day to keep m/s in check but this seems a bit much. The worst thing is that not alot of things sound good. I am running out of healthy things to snack on...*eyes a bag of plain potato chips that she never liked before* I'm not worried about gaining too much weight, since I am underweight as it is. This is just frustrating. *sigh*

SophiasMommy08 responded:
I know EXACTLY how you feel! I am only 4 weeks or so not really sure exactly how far along I am but anyways mine started today and I really don't remember being this hungry at the beginning with Sophia. I felt like I was eyeing everything today I would eat and a half hour later be starved again! ahhhh the joys of pregnancy! I told DH this week when I go shopping Im going to by a bunch of fruit and veggies and just snack on healthy stuff,

Valbal responded:
Hello I am about 5 weeks along and I have similar experiences its quiet scary I have already gained like 4 lbs :confused: 2 days ago however I started with morning sickness and although I am hungry I suddenly dont have the appetite to eat. This is my first and so far its been quiet and experience. I have my first doctor appointment on Wednesday next week. I am not sure what to expect. :eyeroll:

Becca1008 responded:
Mine comes and goes. It seems like one day I am having to eat and eat and eat and then the next I am not really that hungary. I don't get it and I also don't want to gain alot of weight. I gained 40lbs with my first and then lost only 20 of it. So with my second one I watched it a little bit and I only gained about 29 and I was able to lose all of that. So I guess I just do what I have been doing and see what the doctor says when I finally get to see him!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Laura. I am 24 years old. I have been with my husband for 7 years. We have been married for four years. We live in St Louis, MO, where I wo...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.