Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Always Hungry
areilley posted:
Anyone else feel like they are constantly famished? I don't remember it being this bad with my last pregnancy. I can eat dinner and be STARVING 45 minutes later. I've been eating lots of little meals throughout the day to keep m/s in check but this seems a bit much. The worst thing is that not alot of things sound good. I am running out of healthy things to snack on...*eyes a bag of plain potato chips that she never liked before* I'm not worried about gaining too much weight, since I am underweight as it is. This is just frustrating. *sigh*

SophiasMommy08 responded:
I know EXACTLY how you feel! I am only 4 weeks or so not really sure exactly how far along I am but anyways mine started today and I really don't remember being this hungry at the beginning with Sophia. I felt like I was eyeing everything today I would eat and a half hour later be starved again! ahhhh the joys of pregnancy! I told DH this week when I go shopping Im going to by a bunch of fruit and veggies and just snack on healthy stuff,

Valbal responded:
Hello I am about 5 weeks along and I have similar experiences its quiet scary I have already gained like 4 lbs 2 days ago however I started with morning sickness and although I am hungry I suddenly dont have the appetite to eat. This is my first and so far its been quiet and experience. I have my first doctor appointment on Wednesday next week. I am not sure what to expect.

Becca1008 responded:
Mine comes and goes. It seems like one day I am having to eat and eat and eat and then the next I am not really that hungary. I don't get it and I also don't want to gain alot of weight. I gained 40lbs with my first and then lost only 20 of it. So with my second one I watched it a little bit and I only gained about 29 and I was able to lose all of that. So I guess I just do what I have been doing and see what the doctor says when I finally get to see him!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I suffered a miscarriage June 2010. We just got married in Feb 2011and are now expecting again! <3 We could not be more thrilled!

Helpful Tips

Constipation Tip! (Gross, I know.)
Hi Ladies! With every pregnancy my worst symptom has been my inability to poop. It's pretty disgusting, I know. HOWEVER, the only reason ... More
Was this Helpful?
119 of 196 found this helpful