Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

CM in Early Pregnancy?
CocoSlug posted:
First of all, I am no stranger to pregnancy. I've been pregnant 4 times, but I have only 2 children- ages 1 and 2. However, I didn't monitor my CM back then like I am now. DH and I are doing the Shettles Method to conceive a girl, so I am very closely monitoring my CM and have been for a few months now. According to my chart, I had ovulation occur on either Sept. 11th or 12th. This puts me at about 10 DPO, and a HPT this morning was negative- but it could be too early. I had possible implantation cramping at 5 DPO, but it could have been something else. Anyway, so today I am having a big increase in thick, stretchy CM but it is not EWCM but a more yellowish white CM and very thick like (not to be gross or TMI) snotty almost. And my cervix is low, soft, and covered in CM. This has not happened at all in the months that I have been charting my CM changes. Could this be a sign of early pregnancy? Has anyone else experienced this right before a BFP? TIA

blackab responded:
sounds like it to me! Try a clear blue easy digital or EPT tomorrow. I got a BFP at 11DPO with those brands (read very low HCG levels) where as it didn't show up on other brands that claimed to be just as sensitive until 15DPO (the day I was due for AF. I O'd on CD 13 that month BTW

Vspears01 responded:
hi when are you due for af? im due the 23rd or 24th and im either 12 dpo or 8dpo(either oed on cd 15 or cd19) and im experiencing the same thing. So im just waiting to test and hopefully we get our BFP this month!!

darpj responded:
test test test....thats what happened to me!!! GL!!!!!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

This is our first baby, due 6/11/11!

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.