Skip to content

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

Orange blood?
TagaSeguchi posted:
So I am about 8 weeks along now and for a couple hours a couple days ago I had bright Orange (think Tang) orange blood, went to the ER they ran all thier little tests drew blood did an ultrasound and everything was perfect, the baby's heart rate is 154 there is nothing wrong. They discharge me telling me to make an appointment with my obgyn in 1 day. I called the next day to make the appointment and they said that eventhough my discharge paperwork said to make one that it was not necessary. No one can tell me why I was bleeding or why it was orange. I have been having some horrible cramping but only when I am moving around, and some major back pain. I am so panicky about losing this baby..Also if this makes any sense my BP was 84/72 they didnt even blink with it and I always thought that the closer the numbers were together the more dangerous it was....

Any ideas of what is going on?

TagaSeguchi responded:
oh and its happening again. I am gonna call the drs tomorrow to basically yell at them and make them see me.

proudmommy254 replied to TagaSeguchi's response:
what ever happened with your situation? i'm going through all of that now. i've had pregnancy symptoms for 4 weeks, i've had the worst contraction like stomach cramps for almost a week now, and this morning discovered orange blood..i'm terrifed..

Spotlight: Member Stories

We bought our home Mar-2010 & we have been ttc since. It took 5 mths, my ovulation to blame since hubby fixed his issue..but then I ovulated 2x in...More

Helpful Tips

Pregnancy and flying
Can anyone help me out?! I'm 29 weeks pregnant and its not a high risk pregnancy, i was wondering if anyone here has ever flew while ... More
Was this Helpful?
3 of 4 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.