Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Congratulations on your BFP! Welcome to YOUR community!

Be sure to check out:

weird feeling in uterus
fatsammers posted:
Has anybody had a wierd fluttering feeling in there uterus. Im 4 weeks and 1 day and I noticed when I was sitting I could feel this wierd fluttering feelin in my uterus, it feels like somethings moving but oviously its not. I know its not gas cause its in my uterus but its just the wierdest feeling. Like right now I can feel it to.Has anyone had anything like that?

BabyMakesFive2009 responded:
Hi there, lurking from 2nd tri boards... I know the exact feeling you are talking about. It almost feels like when your eye or some other muscle gets a twitch. I don't know for sure what that is, but it made sense to me when I thought of it this way: your uterus is a muscle, and like other muscles, when there are changes it can twitch and stretch, etc...I don't believe there is any cause for concern, but it can be annoying! HTH

debbiejo1234 responded:
Hello! I'm in my 11th week and I completely understand what your feeling. I still feel it from time to time and its a really weird feeling.

miracle09 responded:
I know the exact feeling you are talking about. I felt that before i took my pregnancy test and still feel it from time to time and i am 9w2d. It is a weird feeling but i think it is ok :smile:

christie_1980 responded:
DITTO! =) i was about 7 wks when i felt the fluttering and it almost felt like baby movement but i knew it was impossible to be feeling the baby yet! i just blew it off. =) i never thought about the whole muscle twitching thing. makes sense to me!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together from almost 6 years(in june). We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I ...More

Helpful Tips

if i take birth control during my pregnancy will it hurt my baby?
have 2 miscarreds before so im worryed cus i just found out im 9weeks and ive been takeing birth control and would hurt the baby and the ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.