Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What Would Make It Better?
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hi members!

I'll start by saying that I know everyone would like the old boards back, but they are no longer available. And honestly, they were not working well anymore, which was why we needed to implement something new.

We want to make the reading and interacting on the new forums less confusing, and in order to do that we need you to tell us exactly what you find the hardest to do. Give us as many concrete details as you can.

• Is it hard to read because your board/conversations move too fast?
  • Is it because the What's Happening Now feed only shows what's new?
  • Is it because you can only see 15 posts at a time on the What's Happening Now page?
  • Is the page too cluttered?

Tell us exactly what makes it hard or confusing and how you'd like it to behave.

We will pass all of your comments and suggestions along to our engineering and management teams and keep you informed about what changes are coming.

Take care,
Emma

FloralMom responded:
Honestly, right now, I think that it shows TOO MUCH information. It was much easier to read down the list and see the title, the poster's name and how many replies. I don't have all day to sit and browse the boards, and with the format now, I can't tell what I've read and what I haven't. I preferred it when there wasn't the avatar pix with the list... again, just clutters and takes up space. I much preferred it when they were just in the body of the posts. Perhaps there could be a way that it's just a list again and if you WANT to see all of that other stuff, like a avatar, teaser line and so on, just click on a " "?

It also seems like all of the helpful "aids" take up the whole screen now. The whole right margin seems to be taking over! LOL! I think that it could be 1/2 the size and still keep the info in there.

I miss the sig lines too.

I hope this helps!

Emma_WebMD_Staff replied to FloralMom's response:
Thanks FloralMom, I have copied this and sent it up.

Take care,
Emma

Spotlight: Member Stories

My first pregnancy was complicated; pregnancy, labor and delivery were so devastating that I was diagosed with post tramatic stress syndrome. My husba...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.