Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Wonder if anyone can help?
worried_granny posted:
My 19 year old daughter has been told that she has two uterus and two cervixes. Ok that we can handle, but she has a baby in each uterus. What kind of problems should I be watching for? Right now she is having serve back and side pain, I think it is everything growing. From what I have found this is a one in 50 million chance.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Here's a discussion from a few months ago about this condition - there might be some good information for you:

http://forums.webmd.com/3/pregnancy-high-risk-conditions-exchange/forum/534/41#41

FYI - the medical term for this is didelphic uterus - Best of luck to your daughter...and grandmother!

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have Type 2 Diabetes and pregnant with my first child. My fiancee and I are too excited. He thought that he couldn't have kids and then this mir...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.