Skip to content
pregnancy & car accident
Hloktieluvr posted:
just found out i am pregnant dont know a sure date of how long i am my last full cycle was july 10... was in a car accident 8/11/11 and had bleeding for 2 days after, didnt think i was pregnant at all so i assumed it was my cycle and it was short due to the stress and anxiety from the accident! i had xrays and mri done including medication loratab and anti inflammatory pills which i have of course stopped. my question is what are the risks of everything ive been through, will it of harmed the fetus already with all the exposure and medications? any and all advice will be great

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hloktieluvr -

Stress and anxiety is no fun. Why don't you make an appointment with your ob/gyn? Get a check up, ask questions and get the answers you need!

Best of luck to you -

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have Type 2 Diabetes and pregnant with my first child. My fiancee and I are too excited. He thought that he couldn't have kids and then this mir...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.