Skip to content
High risk pregnancy
mwhite80 posted:
After i had my daughter in Feb 2011 I had precancerous cells removed from my cervix. I was told that if i got pregnant again, i would have to be monitored more closely due to the procedure i had. Well I just recently learn that I am pregnant again, totally not planned, and I am very nervous about possible complications. Anyone advice or encouragement would be appriciated, thanks.

beckyatmoms responded:
Just talk to your OB. There are several options that I'm sure they will explain to you. You and your new baby should be just fine.

kimmypatti2921 responded:
I also had precancerous cells and a procedure done and my dr said the same thing about future pregnancies. We are now trying to get pregnant. How are things going with you and what has your dr said? I am just bracing myself for what I might be up against
Thanks

Spotlight: Member Stories

wow! we found out Mothers day i am expecting new LO! EDD is Jan 20, 2011 it chaged from jan 14. I am now 7wks 3 days and we have had issues so far wit...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.