Skip to content
high risk labor and delivery ward boohoo
mom2aboy3 posted:
hate this im 32 w 5 days and i went yesterday for a nst and the test showed i was having contractions i thought i was just having cramps maybe braxin hicks well they sent me to the labor and delivery at one hospital they couldnt get it to stop so they transferred me to a hospital with a nicu in it because they cant deliver a baby befor 34 weeks in their hospital i just finally after 30 hours of contractions dont have anymmore i have been giving the shots to help mature his kungs the test to see if hed be born in next 2 weeks came back neg i am still waiting on the results from the strep test the steroid shots have made my sugar levels go in the 200s which im not pleased bout because its taken me this long to get them under control and all but i just wanted to make a post is all

Spotlight: Member Stories

im 18 years old and an expectant mother i know nothing of the nothingness.i was told during my second month of my pregnancy that i had what was know a...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.