Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Should we conceive knowing what we have been through
Stars6263 posted:
Hi, I'm a mother of two , a 8 & 3 yr old. My 8 yr old was a emergency csection, which I had to return to hospital due to it becoming infected and reopened. With my 3 yr old I decided to do a repeat csection during the operation I lost a lot of blood, and had a sharp pain on top of my head which made me barely speak, my husband told the anesteologist and he pushed different meds into my I v , which made the pain go away and I felt cold and drugged. When I got to recovery room, a different doctor told me I was anemic and I lost a lot of blood, that my blood count was severely low. He wanted to give me a blood transfusion but decided to wait it out. So thankfully hours later I was fine, didn't need a transfusion. Recovery was faster than my first child. Until I got home and noticed that half of my body was swollen and the other half was normal. We rushed to er but by the time they got to me swelling went down. I recently went to my gyn and asked him would it be healthy to have another csection , he really didn't answer me, just responded there is always risk, that he would see me next year for my routine visit or in a couple of months if I get pregnant... We want another baby, but I'm scared I might die if we do.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 24 years old and just had my first Laprascopic surgery. My OBGYN found 2 uterus 2 cervix I have a Didelphic Uterus. Ive had chronic cramps dur...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.