Skip to content
Previous Uterine Rupture
FTH_STRS posted:
Hello. I am 32 and have 4 children. I just found out I am pregnant,(ttotally unexpected). My last child was 6 weeks premature due to uterine rupture. I lost alot of blood and it was a very scary experience. I am now scared of what that means for me and my new pregnancy now. Just wondering if anyone else had been through this and still had another child afterwards. Thanks to anyone with any advice.

eleshad responded:
I also suffered a rupture and would like to have one more child, bbut don't want to tempt fate. Would also like to hear stories from other women who have gone on to have another healthy baby. Thanks!

FTH_STRS replied to eleshad's response:
Thanks for your reply. I have been to my OB now and was sent to a high-risk OB. So far they have been great and are taking alot of precautions to make sure this does not happen again. I pray everything will be OK.

Spotlight: Member Stories

wow! we found out Mothers day i am expecting new LO! EDD is Jan 20, 2011 it chaged from jan 14. I am now 7wks 3 days and we have had issues so far wit...More

Helpful Tips

Want to read "discussions" only?
Well that's easy too, on the left hand side you see many links one of them is "discussions", click on it and you'll only see the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.