Skip to content
Bleeding at 13 almost 14 weeks
kittyalice posted:
I have been bleeding/spotting since saturday the 28th of April, Ive seen the ER, and to about 3 dr app so far with me OB and have found out i have a slight placenta previa which can eventually go away as im still early by the uterus growing and the placenta moving up with the uterus. I have a hemerage on the bottom of my uterus sitting on top of my cervix about 3cmx8cm big, and it has caused me some severe bleeding yesterday which led to another dr's app. The baby is doing very well, strong heartbeat, moving around all over. This is reassuring yet Im cautious as the dr says if the blood clot gets bigger and starts to move between the plecenta and uterus I could lose the baby, and this would be loss #3 in about 1 year time span. im scared and slightly depressed, and out of control as there is nothing I can do but wait. Im on bed-rest until next week on Thursday my next dr app. and probly until my bleeding goes away of is way down.

Take the Poll

how many of you have had vaginal bleeding?
  • yes
  • no
vote
View Poll Results

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a single mother to a wonderful daughter whom I had a month premature due to a partial placental abruption. I thank my lucky stars everyday for o...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.