Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
MACFAMIL09
MACFAMILY09 posted:
Back in 2009 I gave birth to a 8LB 14oz baby girl! AFTER she arrived the Doctors had the hardest time to stop me from bleeding! This is after my second try on trying to have a boy! But after she was born they gave me 5 shots to thicken my blood and another to stop my uterus from contracting because all it was doing was contracting after my baby was born. They had to put 2 medical balloons in me, the first failed and the second worked. I was going in and out at this time because i was dying. But all i can remember was the look on the doctors face and my husband and his mom and my mom. The Dr. had already called for the OR to have a room ready for me. But thank God we made it out. But, my question is, is that am i risking to get pregnant again because, im trying for a boy?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mother nine beautiful angels all vaginal deliveries no complications except what's to be expected. When I was pregnant with my 7 th child I...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful