Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
MACFAMIL09
MACFAMILY09 posted:
Back in 2009 I gave birth to a 8LB 14oz baby girl! AFTER she arrived the Doctors had the hardest time to stop me from bleeding! This is after my second try on trying to have a boy! But after she was born they gave me 5 shots to thicken my blood and another to stop my uterus from contracting because all it was doing was contracting after my baby was born. They had to put 2 medical balloons in me, the first failed and the second worked. I was going in and out at this time because i was dying. But all i can remember was the look on the doctors face and my husband and his mom and my mom. The Dr. had already called for the OR to have a room ready for me. But thank God we made it out. But, my question is, is that am i risking to get pregnant again because, im trying for a boy?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My first pregnancy was complicated; pregnancy, labor and delivery were so devastating that I was diagosed with post tramatic stress syndrome. My husba...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.