Skip to content
18 weeks pregnant with lots of complication
fatimaldits posted:
Im 18 weeks pregnant right now, I been going to my doctor at least 3-4x a month, have been to Er on my 12 weeks of pregnancy because i have a severe pain on my pelvic area. So after ultrasounds and lab it shows that my hcg is 10x higher than expected. After that ive been having bleeding, spotting, and sometimes blood clots, abdominal cramps, my pulse ranges to 120 to 145 beats per min,pounding heart, every time I have some new problem I call my doctor right away to let her know and to get some advice on what should I do. My doctor just told me all the symptoms that I have is normal and I'm just stress out. So on my 16 weeks of pregnancy I had an ultrasound at her office to find out the sex of my baby and yes it is a boy. She also did a saw that i have a low placenta but shes not sure so she referred me to a perinatologist I had another ultrasound there too after a 4 hours waiting at this doctor. He just told me I'm ok that everything is normal. I'm so frustrated right now I don't know what to do. I don't wanna loss my baby with all the stuff that I have. I need some advice.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have Type 2 Diabetes and pregnant with my first child. My fiancee and I are too excited. He thought that he couldn't have kids and then this mir...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.