Skip to content
~Just blown away~
Misssunshinesmiley posted:
~Wow! I sit here in awww and tears reading all of your posts!~I too 17 years ago (1995) was pregnant and at 2 months I found out that I had a hole in my sac, Dr's put me on strict bed rest and said everything would be okay, I just had to hang in there until 7 months than they could take the baby...At almost 6 months, I went into labor and my daughter was stillborn ~ I was told by the Dr that this was just a bad pregnancy and I could still have childern....I was scared to death to even try to have another baby...I went into a deep depression and tried my best to live everyday...Years later, (2008) I did decide to try again only to be disappointed yet again...At 9wks I found out that I had a tubal pregnancy and was rushed into emergency surgery...I almost lost my life that day...I had to have a blood tranfusion and lost my right ovary and tube...They were destoryed due to the etopic pregnancy ...All I have left now is my left tube/ovary...On July 4th of 2011, I was rushed to the Er with a PE in my right lung due to birth control..However, now Dr says I too have Factor V blood disorder!!!! I now sit and wonder if both my pregnancies were lost due to this disorder!!!! I do beleive they were!!! It just went undetected for so many years....I currently take warfarin on a daily basis and probably will for life!!!! I want so MUCH to have a child, but am scared to death that everything will happen all over again!!! I have for many years felt incomplete due to not having a child...In December I will be 35 and feel as if my clock has ran out!! After reading all of your posts, I now do not feel all alone and lost!!! I am so very sorry for all of your losses and pain...I too know how awful that pain is and how deep it runs I wish you all the best in life and pray you all have the healthly, happy babies you deserve!!!! God Bless each and everyone of you!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am almost 25 years old and i have a 4 year old daughter and a daughter who was born on march 9th at 31 weeks, she was born sleeping.. i was diagnose...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.