Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Fetus kidney cysts in 19 weeks
Shania posted:
Hello
i need some help please. I recently had my u/s to find out the sex of my baby but instead the doctors told me that my amniotic fluid is too low which is only 14mm and this is because my baby's kidneys are not functioning well, some say that the kidneys are enlarged and some say that there is cysts on both If them and ur baby Is going yo die soon or u should have abortion coz There is no chance to save my baby even if I gave birth to it. Please is there any One else having or Had this problem? Iam soo worried and dont Know how this is going to last, this is My first baby and Still i dont know the sex of my Baby since my fluid is sooo low and most probably the baby will not survive.
Please need some help and guidance.
P.S: iam now 19 Weeks pregnant but all the u/s tests show that iam 17 Weeks coz the fluid is low and the baby is not growing properly.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Pamela Egan, NP-C, CDE, MN, ABAAHP is a board-certified nurse practitioner, certified diabetes educator, certified expert in clinical nutrition, anti-...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful