Skip to content
Kell Negative baby but titre levels are still rising?
ppdoualva posted:
Hello, at 8 weeks I was told I was + for a kell antibody. I had the amnio done and learned that baby is -.(good news) I had my titre levels checked, I dont remember why my midwife wanted me to have it done again, but we learned that my levels are once again rising. I went in for another ultrasound on Monday(34 weeks) and even though baby is negative ,my titre levels are up...quite a bit. The doctor told me I am a mystery. There is a less than 1% chance of a "mutated" kell gene. My hubby needs to get tested for it. [br>The baby is great, healthy and blood flow is fine. They want me to go in every week for the next 3 weeks. Doctor said that after 37 weeks there is no positive way to test baby for anemia. Anyone have a neg. baby with raised levels and have a dr. that has given them a reason why? [br>Thanks

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful