Skip to content
chances of normal pregnancy after uterine rupture
An_250532 posted:
I am 37 years old, married for 13 years with no issues. I suffered a missed abortion in 2003. In May 2012 I underwent an HSG,found that I had a subseptate uterus or T shaped uterus which was corrected through Laproscopy. During the lap, my doc found that I had two fibroids on the anterior wall on the fundus of my uterus, removed it also. In Aug 2012 I conceived thro IUI. It was like a miracle as we were planning to start the adoption procedure. The day we were supposed to meet an agency, I was tested positive for pregnancy. My doc put me on bed rest for 3 months. Unfortunately when I was 24 weeks, my uterus ruptured, delivered thro C-section. My boy did not make it. My doc said it was bcoz of the lap & earlier D&C. I am told that I cannot get prg again, & to go for surrogacy. I am totally shattered. My question is that can I try again maybe after a year or two? Does anyone know anything about it?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been moderating message boards at WebMD for 7 years now. Working within all area's of WebMD. I am the mother of 5 children. 4 boys ra...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.