Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
High risk pregnancy with complications
AmandaS50158 posted:
I'm posting to see if anybody else has any of the same issues as me. I'm 17 weeks pregnant and have already been diagnosed with gestational diabetes, I have a sub chorionic hematoma, placenta previa, and high blood pressure. I have just been stressing alot on what is to come and whether or not I will be ok during the pregnancy and birth and wondering how all this will affect the baby as well. I've been trying to take it easy and not do much or stress myself out, but I've also been worried about blood clots by my inactivity. My body already hurts so bad and I'm not even half way thru my pregnancy my stomach cramps all the time and I have some intermittent bleeding as well. My anxiety is in full gear and I'm trying to find ways to cope as medication is not an option I've been told. If anybody is going thru something similar or has been thru something similar I would love to hear from you for support. Thanks!

pamelaegannp responded:
Amanda, you may want to have a look at the following post, as I believe that whomever wrote it may have answered at least some of your questions in regards to how to reduce pain without taking any drugs.

The post can be seen here: http://forums.webmd.com/3/pregnancy-high-risk-conditions-exchange/resource/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a single mother to a wonderful daughter whom I had a month premature due to a partial placental abruption. I thank my lucky stars everyday for o...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful