Skip to content
Lovenox during pregnancy
wantababy2 posted:
I am currently going through fertility treatments for the first time. I am taking meds to stimulate egg growth right now. I found out about a month ago that I have Antiphospholipid syndrome. My fertility Dr. immediately put me on 81mg baby aspirin and strongly suggests that I take lovenox after the egg retrieval, throughout the entire pregnancy and six weeks after giving birth to help avoid chance of miscarriage. My regular Gyn and hematologist feel that I should not take lovenox. After reading about all of the side effects I am starting to agree with them. Both my mother and sister miscarried with their first child. I would hate to miscarry especially after going through fertility treatments, but I fear the negative effects lovenox could have on my unborn child. Any advise? Any positive results with pregnancy and lovenox?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mother nine beautiful angels all vaginal deliveries no complications except what's to be expected. When I was pregnant with my 7 th child I...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful