Skip to content
38 years old and my youngest child is 14
An_252201 posted:
I am 38 just found out I am pregnant, and I was 100% faithful to my pill. I am so worried about my health and the unborn baby. I had my first baby a son when I was 17, I carried him for 7 months gave birth and held him in my arms for the the 15 minutes he was alive. My son Shelton had trisomoy 18. By the time I was 19 I was pregnant with a daughter she was and is a very healthy baby, I on the other hand was so low of iron, I had to have 3 pints of blood. My second daughter the Dr promised no blood transfuison, so I was taking iron pills 4 times daily and still the dr could not get my iron to a level he wanted, but as promised I didnt get blood but had to be on 100% bed rest for 3 weeks after she was born. My oldest daughter is moving to college in Aug and my youngest will be a freshman in high school. Just not sure if anyone has been through anything simliar to my story.

Spotlight: Member Stories

The story I need to tell is the one about fighting infertility, through the two miscarriages and finally the light at the end of a long, dark tunnel-t...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful