Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
38 years old and my youngest child is 14
An_252201 posted:
I am 38 just found out I am pregnant, and I was 100% faithful to my pill. I am so worried about my health and the unborn baby. I had my first baby a son when I was 17, I carried him for 7 months gave birth and held him in my arms for the the 15 minutes he was alive. My son Shelton had trisomoy 18. By the time I was 19 I was pregnant with a daughter she was and is a very healthy baby, I on the other hand was so low of iron, I had to have 3 pints of blood. My second daughter the Dr promised no blood transfuison, so I was taking iron pills 4 times daily and still the dr could not get my iron to a level he wanted, but as promised I didnt get blood but had to be on 100% bed rest for 3 weeks after she was born. My oldest daughter is moving to college in Aug and my youngest will be a freshman in high school. Just not sure if anyone has been through anything simliar to my story.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have Type 2 Diabetes and pregnant with my first child. My fiancee and I are too excited. He thought that he couldn't have kids and then this mir...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.