Skip to content
Trying to conceive first baby with one ovary & had leep procedure: need some advice
jerseygrl888 posted:
Hi Everyone,

My husband and i have started to try for our first child this month. My period was one day late (which it never is) and is pretty regular so of course i got excited. However, it did show up. I had the leep procedure done years ago and had one ovary removed do to a cyst. I am trying to stay positive that I will conceive without any issues, but I still worry. I used an ovulation test this month and did get a positive result which was good to know. I am going to try using the clearblue digital test this month once my period is done.
I am looking for some feedback/advice from anyone who has been in a similar situation, has one ovary and is trying/or is pregnant, and/or has had the leep procedure done. How long did you try to conceive? How was your pregnancy? High risk potential? etc etc.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a mother nine beautiful angels all vaginal deliveries no complications except what's to be expected. When I was pregnant with my 7 th child I...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 23 found this helpful