Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Trying to conceive first baby with one ovary & had leep procedure: need some advice
jerseygrl888 posted:
Hi Everyone,

My husband and i have started to try for our first child this month. My period was one day late (which it never is) and is pretty regular so of course i got excited. However, it did show up. I had the leep procedure done years ago and had one ovary removed do to a cyst. I am trying to stay positive that I will conceive without any issues, but I still worry. I used an ovulation test this month and did get a positive result which was good to know. I am going to try using the clearblue digital test this month once my period is done.
I am looking for some feedback/advice from anyone who has been in a similar situation, has one ovary and is trying/or is pregnant, and/or has had the leep procedure done. How long did you try to conceive? How was your pregnancy? High risk potential? etc etc.

Spotlight: Member Stories

On April 4th (Easter Sunday)2010, I went into labor at 22 weeks and delivered a beautiful baby boy I named Bryce. He lived for three hours before he d...More

Helpful Tips

Looking for Tips on how to get around?
Be sure to check out the Community News Blog and the WebMD Welcome Exchange More
Was this Helpful?
12 of 23 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.