Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Get answers to your pregnancy questions from our WebMD Pregnancy Experts.
Hello New to the site interesting questions
reversalmommy posted:
I am not pregnant yet, well it will be awhile but here is the story, my husband was married before and he had vasectomy at that time he is now going to get it reversed so that we can have a child, if it works, I so hope it does!! Well, on top of having to wait to see if he is "fertile" again I on top of it have bipolar and another health issue so I am going to have to ween off my medications. So I figured I would wait to see if he can first be able to make babies, but I am nervous as I have been on my bipolar meds for 11 years. I know that I can take meds while pregnant and just reading on webmd it said I could take lithium or lamictal which I am actually on both, I just shouldn't take them the first 3 months. I know that taking any medication is taking a risk when pregnant but I know that I need to take my meds. Now I know many people are fully against that so I don't want to be looked at in a bad way, I am just asking for help or if anyone has gone through the whole bipolar and med pregnancy and there husband having a reversal. Thank you

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the mother of one son and due with a new baby on November 23, 2010!

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.