Skip to content

Announcements

Get answers to your pregnancy questions from our WebMD Pregnancy Experts.
Need Help
An_217242 posted:
My child is almost 5 months old. My cycle before pregnancy was 27-29 days. I believe my LMP was Feb 19, 2010. Maybe a few days before. I had unprotected sex from Feb 27-March 9. Multiple times a day, most days. My boyfriend and I broke up. I had sex on March 14, but we had been drinking and he couldn't get off. I started getting sick March 15-16. My period was due around March 19. I had sore breast/cramping March 21-22. I got an instant positive test March 26. My LMP put EDD at Nov 26. US at 7wks put EDD Nov 28. US at 8wks put EDD Nov 26 and all US after kept it at Nov 26. I had healthy baby at 38wks. Nov 14. No question during pregnancy or after birth that I wasn't that far along. How likely is it that I got preg on March 14? Could I have had instant symptoms and got instant positive test 12 days after? Wouldn't US have shown me due later? Wouldn't baby have appeared early? Or is it more likely I became pregnant end of Feb/beginning of March and was already pregnant on the 14th? I'm just trying to figure out when was more likely that I got pregnant based on all the facts.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mom of 4 TTC again =D in need of some advice and willing to give some too :)

Helpful Tips

boy or girl
when can ifind out what i am haveing? More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 11 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.