Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Get answers to your pregnancy questions from our WebMD Pregnancy Experts.
8 weeks pregnant and sac is abnormal
hickmana posted:
i went to the dr today for a repeat ultrasound they could not find a hb last week well they found one today but they also told me that last week the sac was round and this week it is cresent shaped and i would most likley miscarry.HAS anyone every heard of this and if so am i really going to miscarry please help any and info would be very helpful thank you

mrNmrsSmith08 responded:
6 yrs ago, that happened to me. I went for an ultrasound and everything was fine but my baby heart beat wasnt good. my mother-in-law at the time passed and I started started bleeding and cramping immedately. I went to the hospital and by me beening in my first trimester, nothing can be done. So I went back to my doctor and they told me that the baby want make it cause the heart rate is getting weaker. So the next time I went to the doctor, the heart beat was gone. If you can, just do least that you have to and rest because you if you get pregnant again you maybe a high risk like me. 5yrs ago, I had a stillborn due to my cervix beening weak. Now Im trying again and I have fibroid tumors and PCOS. I will keep you in my prayers.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mom of 4 TTC again =D in need of some advice and willing to give some too :)

Helpful Tips

boy or girl
when can ifind out what i am haveing? More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 11 found this helpful