Skip to content

Announcements

Get answers to your pregnancy questions from our WebMD Pregnancy Experts.
post delivery
goinwest posted:
After my daughter gave birth to her baby six weeks ago, going on seven now, she has continued to bleed..and complained of not feeling well..she also ran a low grade fever the second (approximate) week after delivery...which might be atributed to breast milk?? She is barely 20 and I told her she should call in and when she finally called the NURSE told her that she "probably" just started her period..huuuummm?? at her 6 week check up on friday, 9-23, the substitute Dr immediatly wanted to do an ultra sound and they discovered that part of the PLACENTIA!! is still inside her and cervix is open 1 !/2 inches yet...! Why did this happen and what damage does this do to her ? she breast fed the baby for approx, 3 weeks..(no longer) and they have her scheduled for surgery tomorrow....is this dangerous??? Is this malpractice.? Her Gyno. also talked her into going to her choice of hospital, rather than where my daughter wanted to be because she said " If you are at xxx Hospital I can't garantee that I will be there to deliver you" guess what, my daughter went to the Dr. choice and EVEN though the Dr. ordered her induced ..the Dr, NEVER made it before, during or after deliver

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi!! I am35 yrs old.... a single parent of three...9 girl, 14 boy and almost 17 boy!! Ok here goes......I had unprotected sex on Saturday the 8th of M...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.