Skip to content

Announcements

Get answers to your pregnancy questions from our WebMD Pregnancy Experts.
whos likely the father of my baby
lovelygirly47 posted:
please i need advice no judging comments plz!! so i have a boyfriend and we have ups and downs we had a fight and broke up.everytime we would have sex he would ejaculate in me three to four times a week the thing was we've been trying and never gotten pregnant and than i
i had a one night stand but with a condom i felt guilty and didn't let him finish he ejaculated after i pushed him off and the condom didn't have a tear or a leak i made sure but it is very odd to me that 7 months weve tried never gotten pregnant and now that i sleep with someone else protected im pregnant ? im super paranoid and i want it to be my bfs baby im very scared i need some advice!! whats the chances of the other guy being the father ??@?@?

gogogog responded:
I think there is a 50% chance it is either one.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi!! I am35 yrs old.... a single parent of three...9 girl, 14 boy and almost 17 boy!! Ok here goes......I had unprotected sex on Saturday the 8th of M...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.