Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Get answers to your pregnancy questions from our WebMD Pregnancy Experts.
Could I be pregnant or Im I having what they call it fake pregnancy symptoms
Danigirl24 posted:
August 15 was the last time I had intercourse with my fiance. Then Aug 22 my period came and as far as I remember everything was normal. Then Sept 27 my period also came with cramps and sore breasts as always. I also had my period come November 1st after about a week of cramping, but this last period was accompanied by Nauseas and Vomiting. Not everyday tho. At times I wanted to vomit throughout the day sometimes in the morning and sometimes at night. I had completely lost my appetite for food for a while. Now I am back at eating normal I eat just a little bit and I get full quickly. My stomach growls a lot even if I eat. Specially at night it wakes me up in the middle of the night. My period were a little lighter then usual. My periods always lasted about 6 to 7 days but this 3 last periods were about 5 days. So that was like 2 or 3 days of blood and 2 days of brown discharge. after my last period went away I started having lower back pain right now I have lower abdominal pain that feels like cramps and it feels tight like someone was pushing down on my stomach. I so far did 3 pregnancy tests. 2 while on my period, then another 4 days after my period and a last one this morning. They all came negative. So I don't know if I'm too stressed about it or what? but I still have lower abdominal cramping and tightness and lower back pain. Can someone please help me I don't know if I should get a blood test..

lexysmommy09 responded:
dont know how much help this is but.... when i got pregnant with my daughter, i had y period for the first 3 months like nothing was wrong but i was puking in the middle of the night <which i thought was bc of the stress of mine and my bf of 3 yrs breaking up> and then i took 3 pregnancy test the day before i went to the doctor and they all said negative... imagine my surprise the next day when my dr told me i was 3 and a 1/2 months pregnant.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi!! I am35 yrs old.... a single parent of three...9 girl, 14 boy and almost 17 boy!! Ok here goes......I had unprotected sex on Saturday the 8th of M...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.