Skip to content

Announcements

Get answers to your pregnancy questions from our WebMD Pregnancy Experts.
My husband & hormones don't mix
StaceyH123 posted:
Hello, I hope I posted this in the right spot! I am a usually happy married woman, on my 3 rd pregnancy. Each pregnancy has been hard due to hy husband and his take on hormones and mood swings. ( I love being pregnant and being a mom, I would prob have 5 kids, but he says he can't stand me being pregnant) I am normally a sensitive person, and he tends to very sarcastic which somehow normally works. No matter what I try I can't get him to understand I am even more senstive when I am pg and cry easily. He won't back off, and it almsot seems like he finds more fault in me and is more critical when I am PG. Last night he had me crying, and I asked him to stop before I bawled and he just can't stop! His favorite saying is "grow up!" Which hurts me so much. I am an amazing mother to his children, I have a full time daycare, and he is gone half the week trucking so I do a lot of it on my own. I have no idea ( I have tried many different things in the past) to get him to see how hurtful he is. I don't know if anyone has ever been in a situation like this, or has any advice, but any help would be great, I'm really getting tired of crying! Thank you

PS He also seems to think I cry just bc I'm PG not bc of him so not sure what to do, I'm not one of those women who like to create drama so I just want him to understand

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi!! I am35 yrs old.... a single parent of three...9 girl, 14 boy and almost 17 boy!! Ok here goes......I had unprotected sex on Saturday the 8th of M...More

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.