Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Get answers to your pregnancy questions from our WebMD Pregnancy Experts.
so confused?
Laur1981 posted:
havent been on here in a while. So. some background. DD 2003. molar pregnancy 2005. DS 2007. 14 wk miscarriage 2008. Recently found out DH and I are pregnant with baby #3. LMP 2-10-12. Took SEVEN HPT. first 3 had the "lines." DH said he couldnt see them and that I was seeing what I wanted to see. Bought a digital. Said PREGNANT. went to DR today, his test said NEGATIVE. but went for blood test to confirm levels. Came RIGHT HOME, dropped a sample in a cup. Did another DIGITAL test, said PREGNANT. did a line test using same sample. said NEGATIVE. Now slightly spotting only when I wipe. Blood test could come back tomorrow or monday. what a wait. I guess I am prepping for a m/c but anyone been through this and turned out ok?

Laur1981 responded:
also should mention I have SOME signs or pregnancy. Breast tenderness and heavier. Nipples/areiola bigger and darker and im sleeping all the time. not to mention eating 5-6 times a day, compared to 2-3 and using bathroom every half hour compared to 3-4 times a day.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am the mother of one son and due with a new baby on November 23, 2010!

Helpful Tips

boy or girl
when can ifind out what i am haveing? More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 11 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.