Skip to content

Announcements

Get answers to your pregnancy questions from our WebMD Pregnancy Experts.
miscarriage???
a7xlover1990 posted:
hi, i recently found out that i was pregnant.. went to planned parenthood and they told me i was 11 weeks and 2 days according to my lmc. but i went to the ER this past wednesday after falling down 3 stairs at my neighbors house while they were icy, but i landed on my butt.. but i decided to go to the ER just in case. well they decide to do an ultrasound to see if they can see the baby, well they couldnt see it on a regular ultrasound so they had to do an internal one. well the entire time she was doing the procedure it seemed like she wasnt being careful and was moving it around quite a bit. they also did some blood work on me and found that my HCG was 671.. (they also put a catheter in to fill up my bladder to do the abdominal ultrasound and it was very very very painful) well after the procedure the doctor looked at the untralsound pictures and said the baby was fine and that i was on;y about 5 weeks along (which i had a feeling i wasnt 11 weeks).. but anyways they proceeded to take me back to my room and remove the catheter which swtung when they took it out. well i was discharged and went home and started to see some spotting. )even before i found out i was pregnant i was having cramps, like menstrual cramps). well anyways saturday while i was doing dishes i felt some moisture in my underwear (please be mature) and went to the bathroom to c wat it was because i didnt have the urge to urinate at all. so i proceed to sit on the toilet and pull down my pants and there was blood in them. i started to cry. and started to wipe and there was clots of blood, with also very heavy bleeding. so i went to the ER again and had bloodwork done again and the HCG levels came back at 858 and they told me i had a miscarriage because my numbers were so low and they should have doubled since wednesday. but idk things just dont seem to add up. can anyone help me? i also took a pregnancy test today and it still says positive (faint positive) i have an appt tomorrow with an ob/gyn to find out but i just want to prepare myself for any news that they might give me..

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mom of 4 TTC again =D in need of some advice and willing to give some too :)

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.