Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Get answers to your pregnancy questions from our WebMD Pregnancy Experts.
i just have a lot of questions
jeandowney posted:
hi my name is jean,
im just getting ready to turn 20 in june and i am expecting my first baby. now i know that a lot of people are going to freak out about this but please dont. my husband is 43 years old and a wonderful man. he doesn't have any other kids and is estatic that we are going to have one. right now i have a lot of questions running threw my mind and i was wondering if anyone can answer them for me.

1. i have had 2 ultrasounds so far and have only seen one baby but when the doctor does my blood work they say that is quadrupling each week. does that just mean that i have a healthy baby or could there be twins?

2. i have had a lot of discomfort with my bladder for the past month, is that normal or is that something that i sould talk to my doctor about?

3. when do you normally start to feel the baby move?

4. is it true that most me though they are excited about having their first child are also scared?

5. if youre husband told you that he likes pragnant women but then the whole time you have been pragnant so far hasn't layed a hand on you, would you be conserned that maybe hes not interested in you any more ?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Mom of 4 TTC again =D in need of some advice and willing to give some too :)

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.